Why Promotional Products Are Good For Business...
If you look around your desk, right now, how many advertisements do you have sitting at your fingertips? They can be found on mouse pads, pens, mugs, notepads, and the like. You probably have quite a few ads; you just do not think of them as advertising. Promotional products are usually the most affordable and often overlooked form of marketing. All businesses need to make their ad dollars work as hard as possible. Using this form of advertising can put your name, logo and phone number in front of potential customers every day. Studies show that it takes multiple exposures to an ad before a person notices it. How can you make promotional products work for your company?
- Target your market. Is your audience young or old, male or female? Do they spend most of their time in the office, home or car? Choose items your customers will use and see repeatedly.
- Choose your items carefully. Choose items that are useful, different or interesting. A lot of people get the same product promotion over and over again. Try something related to your business and appropriate for your customers. A key chain, travel mug, and air freshener may work for an automotive-related business; a software company might want to give a mouse pad, a monitor calendar, a screen cleaner.
- Keep it simple - without being cheap. Simple messages are better, so keep your design uncluttered. Remember that customers often will keep higher quality, more thoughtful items longer, thus increasing the effectiveness of your ad.
- Start with your current customers. This is a primary rule of advertising. Since this group is relatively easy to identify, your advertising money can go directly where it produces the most results.
- Bundle promotional items with other forms of advertising. Offering a free gift for new customers when you advertise in the newspaper or sending a small item in your direct mail piece can make customers pay more attention and make your ads more effective. Lumpy mail gets opened! Paper is thrown away or filed. Useful products are retained, seen, and appreciated.
- Give them to your employees. Many companies give apparel (t-shirts, hats, windbreakers, etc.) and other highly visible products (umbrellas, tote bags, beach towels, etc.) to their employees to promote an internal company campaign or message, and to reinforce the company's image and logo.
Here are a few tips to make your visit to our website as enjoyable as possible:
- Clicking "Home" at any time will take you back to our main welcome page. To see our current special offers, click the "Specials" button. Learn more information about our company and its history by clicking the "About Us" button. For our contact information (phone, address, etc.), please click the "Contact" button. In the "Links" area, you'll find an impressive listing of other websites that we recommend you visit.
- Be sure to stop by our online showroom to view our featured items. Click "Showroom" to enter. If you see something you like, just select the item for more details. You can then add the item to your cart to request more information or place an order directly from our site!
- In the "Stores" area, you'll find links to our online company stores. Click on any of the stores to see what's inside. You can then get more detailed information on any of the items in the store, request more information from us, or place an online order!
- Click "View Cart" at any time to review the items in your cart. Don't forget that you have to check out by clicking "Check Out" in order for your cart to be sent to us. All of your personal information (including credit card information) will be submitted using industry-standard SSL encryption.
- Your browser must support frames and cookies in order to use all areas of our site.
If you need further assistance using our website, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're always here to help!